2020 T RackS 5 MAX ReviewMay 18, 2020
Check out the latest review of the T-RackS 5 Max from Consordini.
Be sure to subscribe!
Thanks for watching our IK Multimedia T-Racks 5 review. An audio engineer is only as good as their worst piece of equipment. There is no need for that in the world of digital plugins. T-Racks 5 gives you the best sounding plugins emulated from classic analog gear.
If you’re interested in purchasing T-RackS 5 Max, you can do so here with a great price: https://imp.i114863.net/yMjyD
With its great fatures and huge library of 38 processors, T-Racks 5 is the all in one solution for any audio engineer.
T-Racks 5 Max is a powerful piece of software that lets you have full control of your mix. Chain plugins together, just like you would analog gear.
- T-RackS 5
- Works as a standalone application, as well as a plug-in
- ASIO (Windows) and CoreAudio (Mac OS X) compatible (standalone only)
- Configurable mixing/mastering chain – run up to 16 parallel / series processors
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Module and Global presets
- Multiple curves Fade In and Out (standalone only)
- Multiple Snapshots, independent for each audio file (standalone only)
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- Supports multiple input and output audio formats (Wav, Aiff, sd2, MP3), sampling rates and resolutions
- High-quality sampling rate and bit depth converters
- Single or Multiple audio files processing (standalone only)
- DSM™ and SCC™ proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
T-Racks 5 is an incredible set of VST plugins focused on EQ and dynamics. T-Racks 5 has a huge selection of 38 processors to give you the ultimate tool kit to mix and master your tracks. Plugin emulations are a fantastic way to get vintage sound without vintage gear.
• Black 76 Limiting Amplifier: A classic bit compressor
• Brickwall Limiter
• British Channel
• Bus Compressor: A great sounding “radio ready” compressor
• Classic T-RackS Clipper
• Classic T-RackS Compressor
• Classic T-RackS Equalizer
• Classic T-RackS Multiband Limiter
• CSR Hall Reverb
• CSR Inverse Reverb: Nice effect style reverbs
• CSR Plate Reverb
• CSR Room Reverb
• De-esser: Very modern and precise for problematic vocals
• Dyna-Mu: Fantastic for mixing and mastering
• EQ 73
• EQ 81
• EQP-1A Vintage Tube Program Equalizer
• EQ PA
• EQ PB
• EQ PG
• EQual: Parametric EQ
• Linear Phase Equalizer: Transparent and good for mastering
• Master EQ 432
• Master Match
• Mic Room: A useful tool that models iconic microphone qualities
• Opto Compressor
• Precision Comp/Limiter
• Quad Comp
• Quad Image
• Quad Lim
• Saturator X
• Stealth Limiter
• Tape Echo
• Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter Model 670
• White 2A Levelling Amplifier
• White Channel
It has user friendly interfaces and can be used on its own, as part of a plugin suite inside a DAW or inside the standalone software. Sculpt single tracks or full mixes with ease. It is jam packed full of presets, which makes it easy to pick up and use right away.
It is clear, that with so many plugins available to use (especially emulations of iconic vintage gear), the IK Multimedia T-Racks 5 Max is the ultimate tool for professional and novice audio engineers.
Special thanks to TAL Software for giving us a digital license to their products so we can review them for you all to watch! Thanks TAL!
Learn more about IK Multimedia T-RackS 5 and purchase your own copy here:
Be sure to like, comment, and subscribe for new content, reviews, and tutorials.
We also have tons of great mixing, mastering and production tutorials on the channel. Click this link for even more studio gear reviews: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list…
Be sure to check out our website and join our ever-growing community of music lovers at https://consordini.com
Or check us out on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Consordini/
Or visit us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/consordini/
#consordini #tracks #plugin